Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Pool and hot tub with a house in the background.

Tips to stay safe around the pool

Springtime in the Midwest brings thoughts of warmer weather and outdoor activities.  As we start to dream of floating in the pool or sitting in the hot tub, we also need the be aware of electrical hazards while enjoying the water.  To learn more, see our blog here.

Black storm clouds with white lightning strikes.

Generator Safety Tips

Springtime in the Midwest can bring rain, wind, and storms.  Downed utility lines, power company blackouts, heavy winds, or thunderstorms can all lead to power outages.  Portable generators offer a temporary solution.  To learn more, see our latest blog here.

Smoke damage

Fires like this typically result in fire, smoke and soot damage, as well as water damage from putting the fire out.  SERVPRO crew members are highly trained and IICRC certified to handle the clean up of a fire.  Contact is best within a few hours of the fire and we are standing by, ready to help begin the restoration process.


Fires can spread quickly!

It is dangerous to leave food unattended on the stove. Fire happens quickly and grows every 60 seconds. At SERVPRO LaGrange/Burr Ridge/Hinsdale we are here for you. We clean up the damage left behind by the smoke and the soot and make it “Like it never even happened.” 

Fire damage in your Burr Ridge home...Now what?

After a fire, there is a lot of stress and anxiety. You need a team you can depend on day or night to assist you in this difficult time. Our crew at SERVPRO is ready 24/7 to help you, and we will be with you every step of the way. Our highly skilled professionals have the training and equipment to restore your home to pre-damage condition. SERVPRO of LaGrange/Burr Ridge/Hinsdale will make it “Like it never even happened.”

Kitchen fire in Hinsdale

This home was heavily damaged by fire. SERVPRO of LaGrange/Burr Ridge/Hinsdale was contracted by the homeowners insurance company to do the mitigation work and repair work for this home. We pride ourselves at being a reliable solution for the entire scope of a project and work with certified restoration specialists that do the finishing and remodeling work in order to get the home fully restored and back to move in condition. 

This fire was a result of a cooking accident in the kitchen of the home.